Last Updated: August 11 2023
This Policy describes how we collect and use personal information that is NOT protected health information collected by or on behalf of Possible Health Medical PC, Possible Health NJ PC, Possible Health CA PC, and Jane Medical PLLC (such information, “PHI”). How we collect and use PHI is described in our Notice of Privacy Practices, which is available under the “Legal” links at the bottom of www.heyjane.com. All personal information you enter into a clinical form on the Site is considered PHI.
We collect information, including personal data, to provide better services to all our Users. We use the term “Personal Data” to refer to any information that identifies or can be used to identify you that is not PHI. Common examples of Personal Data include: email address, digital identity, information about your device, and certain metadata.
When you use our Site, we collect Personal Data in the following ways:
1. Information You Give to Us
As you explore our Site, you may choose to provide us with Personal Data about yourself, such as your email address, by completing non-clinical forms on our Site or sending a general inquiry to an email address we provide on the Site. For example, this Policy applies to email addresses entered in the sign-up form for the Un-Whisper Network. You may also choose to provide us with your name, contact information, employment and education information when you apply for a job at Hey Jane via our Site. You may also provide us with Personal Data about yourself when you report a problem or have a question about our services.
2. Information We Obtain from Your Use of Our Services
We collect certain information automatically, such as your operating system version, browser type, and internet service provider. We also collect information about your interaction with the Site, such as accessing certain parts of the Site. When you use our Site, we automatically collect and store this information in service logs. This includes: details of how you used our Site; Internet protocol address; cookies that uniquely identify your browser, the referring web page and pages visited. We may also collect and process information about your actual location. The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may or may not include Personal Data, but we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Data we collect in other ways or receive from third parties.
3. Cookies and Similar Technologies
We may use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit our Site, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device. We may also use these technologies to collect and store information when you interact with services from our partners, such as Google Analytics.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Web Beacons. Pages of our Site or our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count Users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Clickstream Data. Clickstream data is information collected by our computers when you request Web pages from the Sites. Clickstream data may include information such as the page served, the time spent viewing the page, source of the request, type of browser making the request, the preceding page viewed and similar information. Clickstream data permits us to analyze how visitors arrive at the Sites, what type of content is popular, what type of visitors in the aggregate are interested in particular kinds of content on the Sites.
We use your Personal Data in ways that are compatible with the purposes for which it was collected or authorized by you, including for the following purposes:
1. To present, operate or improve the Site, including analysis of Site activity;
2. To inform you about services and products available from Hay Jane;
3. To authorize access to our Sites and services;
4. To provide, maintain, administer or expand our services, performing business analyses, or for other internal purposes to support, improve or enhance our business, our services, and products we offer;
5. To improve our Site and services;
6. To secure our Site;
7. To use statistical information that we collect in any way permitted by law, including from third parties in connection with their commercial and marketing efforts;
8. To respond to and support Users regarding their use of the Sites and our services;
9. To comply with all applicable legal requirements;
11. To perform data analysis and testing;
12. To investigate possible fraud or other violations of our policies and/or attempts to harm our Users;
13. To resolve disputes;
14. To otherwise fulfill the purpose for which the information was provided.
We have never sold, and never will sell, Personal Information.
We do not share Personal Data with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Possible Health unless one of the following circumstances applies:
• With your consent. We will share Personal Data with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Hey Jane when we have your consent to do so.
• For Legal Reasons. We will share Personal Data with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Hey Jane if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Hey Jane, our Users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We attempt to notify Users about legal demands for their Personal Data when appropriate in our judgment, unless prohibited by law or court order or when the request is an emergency. We may dispute such demands when we believe, in our discretion, that the requests are overbroad, vague or lack proper authority.
• Business Transfers. If we establish a new related entity, are acquired by or merged with another organization, or if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another organization, Personal Data about our Users is often a transferred business asset. In the event that all or substantially all of our assets are acquired, Personal Data about our Users may be one of the transferred assets.
We may retain your Personal Data for a period of time consistent with the original purpose for collection. For example, we keep your Personal Data for no longer than reasonably necessary for your use of our Services and for a reasonable period of time afterward. We also may retain your Personal Data during the period of time needed for us to pursue our legitimate business interests, conduct audits, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
Possible Health maintains administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the User's Personal Data and information against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk, taking into account technological reality, cost, the scope, context and purposes of processing weighted against the severity and likelihood that the processing could threaten individual rights and freedoms. For example, we restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors, business partners and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations. We use commercially reasonable security measures such as encryption, firewalls, and Secure Socket Layer software (SSL) or hypertext transfer protocol secure (HTTPS) to protect Personal Data.
We can change the terms of this Policy, and the changes will apply to all information we have about you. The new Policy will be available upon request and on our Site.
Address: 2578 Broadway #580 New York, NY 10025