With Roe v. Wade overturned and federal protections for abortion gone, this year’s election on Tuesday, November 7 will be a pivotal moment for reproductive freedom.
That’s why Hey Jane and VoteAmerica are partnering—your vote could decide the fate of access in your state.
Elected officials and ballot measures that can impact abortion access this election:
- Governor (Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi)
- Attorney General (Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi)
- State Supreme Court (Pennsylvania, Wisconsin)
- State Legislature (Louisiana, Mississippi, New Jersey, Virginia
- City Council (including Chicago, Los Angeles, New York City, Philadelphia, Seattle, and St. Louis)
- Ohio ballot measure (Issue 1 - Right to Make Reproductive Decisions Including Abortion Initiative)
Why Hey Jane x VoteAmerica?
At Hey Jane, we’re working to create a world where everyone has access to quality reproductive and sexual health care whenever and wherever they need it—and this election, voters have the opportunity to make clear that they support this vision.
That’s why we’re partnering with VoteAmerica, a non-partisan voter engagement organization, to help everyone prepare for the 2023 election.
It’s never been more important to use the power of your vote as the power of your voice.