With Roe v. Wade overturned and federal protections for abortion gone, this year’s election on Tuesday, November 7 will be a pivotal moment for reproductive freedom.
That’s why Hey Jane and VoteAmerica are partnering—your vote could decide the fate of access in your state.
Elected officials and ballot measures that can impact abortion access this election:
- Governor (Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi)
- Attorney General (Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi)
- State Supreme Court (Pennsylvania, Wisconsin)
- State Legislature (Louisiana, Mississippi, New Jersey, Virginia
- City Council (including Chicago, Los Angeles, New York City, Philadelphia, Seattle, and St. Louis)
- Ohio ballot measure (Issue 1 - Right to Make Reproductive Decisions Including Abortion Initiative)
Why Hey Jane x VoteAmerica?
At Hey Jane, we’re working to create a world where everyone has access to quality reproductive and sexual health care whenever and wherever they need it—and this election, voters have the opportunity to make clear that they support this vision.
That’s why we’re partnering with VoteAmerica, a non-partisan voter engagement organization, to help everyone prepare for the 2023 election.
It’s never been more important to use the power of your vote as the power of your voice.
Still have questions?
VoteAmerica uses technology to simplify political engagement, increase voter turnout, and strengthen American democracy for all eligible voters.
VoteAmerica can help with:
- Check your voter registration status
- Register to vote
- Request your mail-in ballot
- Request your absentee ballot
- Sign up for election reminders
- Find out where to vote
- Track your absentee or mail-in ballot
- Track your provisional ballot
- Contact your election office
And so much more!
Hey Jane offers patient-centered reproductive and sexual health care, including abortion care, from the comfort and convenience of your phone.
From day one, we've been committed to providing safe, discreet medication abortion treatment (no in-person clinic visit necessary)—and have helped more than 30,000 people get the care they need.
Our in-house clinical care team, composed of board certified doctors, advanced practice clinicians, nurses, and patient care advocates, is just a text message away. We’re committed to helping you get the care you know you need. Because we believe the best person to make decisions about your body is you.