Who can get a medication abortion with Hey Jane?
- For now, we're offering treatment for people in California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Virginia, or Washington. We're expanding to more states soon.
- People who are 18 and older.
- People who have a gestational age of 10 weeks or less. Gestational age is how long you've been pregnant. It's measured from the first day of your last menstrual period.
- People who are medically eligible.
If you have any of the following, you might not be able to get treatment with Hey Jane:
- Irregular periods
- History of an ectopic pregnancy or tubal ligation (having your tubes tied)
It's rare to have a medical condition that would make medication abortion unsafe. Prior to getting treatment with Hey Jane, a provider will go over your medical history to make sure treatment with Hey Jane is safe for you.
Hey Jane provides care, regardless of immigration status, and you can provide any form of ID that has your name, photo, and date of birth. You must be the pregnant person to complete our intake forms, and speak to our care team.
If you are under 18, visit ineedana.com for more information about the laws in your state and how to access the treatment you need. For legal support, call or text Jane's Due Process' hotline: (866) 999-5263.